Diadrasis is a nonprofit organization based on the idea of progressing and developing Conservation Science through the meeting and interaction of different cultures and specializations.
Diadrasis, from the Greek word διάδρασις which means “interaction”, represents the main philosophy of the organization underlining the need for interdisciplinary research in Archeological & Architectural Conservation.
Diadrasis’s main aim is the study and development of the sciences of Conservation, Preservation, Restoration, Protection and Dissemination of Cultural Heritage (archaeological, architectural etc) through the interactive activities of different scientists.
As interactive activities are defined:
Follow our news
- Educational seminars workshops for scholars of different sciences, mainly Architects, Archaeologists, Conservators and Art Historians but open to any other relevant professionals.
- Activities for public awareness (e.g. exhibitions, public lectures, workshops etc.)
- The conservation/ restoration/ protection and dissemination of cultural heritage with the participation of scholars of different sciences.
- Project plans for conservation/ restoration/ protection and dissemination of cultural heritage with the participation of scholars of different sciences.
- Publishing activities in printed and/or electronic formats on cultural heritage and conservation.
- Organization of conferences and educational trips as well as participation of its members in other organizations’ similar activities.
* * Diadrasis’ constitution registered in the companies’ registry of the court of first instance of Athens: 19755/2009