Diadrasis, from the Greek word διάδρασις which means “interaction”, represents the main philosophy of the organization underlining the need for interdisciplinary research in Archeological & Architectural Conservation.
Diadrasis’s main aim is the study and development of the sciences of Conservation, Preservation, Restoration, Protection and Dissemination of Cultural Heritage (archaeological, architectural etc) through the interactive activities of different scientists.
“Friends of the δowl – οι φίλοι της κουκουδάγιας” are the new group of friends and supporters of interaction for heritage and culture!
By becoming a friend of the δowl you will support with your membership the activities of Diadrasis and also you will:
* as a new member get our pin and our bookmark
* get to know first all our actions, activities and publications
* enjoy 5 % discount on education activities of Diadrasis
* get 10 % discount on Diadrasis publications
* enjoy 5 % discount on Diadrasis’ partners «πeripatos» activities – peripatos.net
* Fill in the subscription form and join our interactive family today!
Annual fee: 5 euros
(please note that subscription button is 7,20 euros for covering the postage expenses)
By Bank Transfer, Piraeus Bank, GR91 0171 5580 0065 5812 6474 540
By Paypal or creditcard
“Viaduct book now available”. Viaduct, a communication tool for scientific analysis in heritage. DIADRASIS research programme, eds. Lucía Gómez-Robles & Laura-Melpomeni Tapini, Athens: DIADRASIS, 2015 235 pages in color, 21cm. www.viaduct-diadrasis.net
Cost 20 Euros + postage expenses (5 Greece, 7 EU, 10 Rest of the world) Please email the copy of your bank or paypal transaction together with your full postal address to email@example.com
* * Diadrasis’ constitution registered in the companies’ registry of the court of first instance of Athens: 19755/2009